1/1 Photo of Shrimp Spring Rolls With Hoisin Dipping Sauce
Chef #576924's Note:
This recipe came from Bon Appetit. It looks very good and is quick and easy
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/4 cup seasoned rice vinegar
- 4 teaspoons hoisin sauce
- 1 tablespoon minced peeled fresh ginger
- 2 teaspoons chili-garlic sauce
- 4 sheets rice paper, rounds
- 2 2/3 cups coleslaw mix
- 4 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 8 teaspoons chopped fresh mint
- 8 cooked and deveined medium shrimp, halved horizontally
- 1Mix the first 4 ingredients in small bowl . Pour into ramekin.
- 2Submerge 1 rice paper round in a large bowl filled with room temperature water. Let stand until soft and pliable but not limp, lifting occasionally to determine if soft, about 1 minute.
- 3Place soften round on work surface. Mound 2/3 cup of coleslaw mix at the end of round closest to you.
- 4Sprinkle with 1 T. cilantro and 2 teaspoons mint.
- 5Top with 4 shrimp halves,cut side down,in a single layer.
- 6Fold in the ends of round;roll up tightly into a cylinder.
- 7Repeat with the remaining ingredients to form 3 more rolls.
- 8Cut rolls diagonally in half; arrange on plate and serve with sauce.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Shrimp Spring Rolls With Hoisin Dipping Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (70 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 38.6
- Calories from Fat 4
- Total Fat 0.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 18.4 mg
- Sodium 113.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 3.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
seasoned rice vinegar