Recipe by SimpleMeal
This a quick recipe. i use a griddle so the folding of the omelet is pretty simple. You can use a skillet as well.
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup fresh spinach
- 1⁄4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 11 medium shrimp
- sea salt or table salt
- olive oil flavored cooking spray
Directions See How It's Made
- Turn your griddle on 250 degrees or convert to a skillet and allow it to heat up.
- chop up spinach.
- in a bowl mix the shrimp and a spoonful of the chop spinach.
- spray the griddle with a little PAM or olive oil spray.
- put shrimp mix on the griddle.
- In 30sec flip the shrimp over.
- while thats warming up. Scramble 3 eggs in a bowl. then pour mixture over your shrimp.
- add a sprinkle of sea salt.and 3/4th's of your 1/4 cup of cheese over the eggs and shrimp.
- allow the omelet to cook for 1 min or until it is able to be folded. Then tri-fold your egg. Once tri flip the omelet over. press on it with your spatula. till its brown and the uncooked egg runs out.
- Flip it again. the whole process should take about 5-8mins and both sides should be brownish.
- Remove and Plate the omelet. sprinkle again with sea salt. top with the remainder of your cheese and the remainder of your chop spinach. ENJOY!