Posted for ZWT4, Greece.
Make and share this Shrimp Scorpio recipe from Food.com.
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 large onions, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 cup parsley, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon dill, finely chopped
- 1⁄8 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon sugar
- 2 (14 1/2 ounce) cans diced tomatoes
- 1⁄2 cup tomato sauce
- 1 lb shrimp, peeled
- 1 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Heat oil in pan and add onion.
- Cook until well browned.
- Add garlic, parsley and dill.
- Stir in mustard and sugar.
- Add tomatoes and tomato sauce.
- Simmer for 30 minutes.
- Add shrimp to the sauce and cook for 3 minutes.
- Pour mixture into a baking dish and sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until cheese melts.
- Serve with rice.