Prep 25 mins
Cook 0 mins
I found this recipe tucked away in an old cookbook. It sounds yummy and easy.
- 3 1⁄2 cups chicken broth
- 3⁄4 cup uncooked long-grain white rice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 lb large shrimp (shelled and deveined)
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 medium green onions, thinly sliced (about 1/4 cup)
- Heat broth to a boil in medium saucepan over high heat. Stir in rice. Cover and cook over low heat 20 minute.
- Heat oil in medium skillet. Add shrimp and garlic. Cook 5 minute or until shrimp turn pink, stirring often.
- Place shrimp in 4 bowls. Stir lemon juice into rice mixture and pour over shrimp. Top with green onions.