Recipe by mailbelle
This isn't a pizza dip, but made on a round pizza pan and using cocktail sauce, it looks like a pizza. This recipe was given to me by another military wife when I lived in Germany.
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese (softened)
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon minced onion
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 dash garlic powder
- 1 (8 ounce) bottle seafood cocktail sauce
- 1 (6 ounce) bagof cocktail shrimp (defrosted and well drained)
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- parsley flakes
- assorted cracker
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix together the cream cheese, lemon juice, minced onion, mayonnaise, Worcestershire sauce and garlic powder.
- Spread mixture on round pizza pan (or cookie sheet).
- Top with cocktail sauce, then shrimp, then cheese, then parsley flakes.
- Serve with crackers.