Rhodes Bake-N-Serv's Note:
This combination of shrimp and pesto make for a tasty seafood pizza. Full Recipe: http://www.rhodesbread.com/recipes/view/1692
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spray counter lightly with non-stick cooking spray.
- 2Combine rolls into a ball. Roll into a 16 inch circle.
- 3Place on a 15 inch sprayed pizza pan.
- 4Poke several times with a fork to prevent bubbles from forming.
- 5Bake at 400°F 10 minutes. Remove from oven. Spread with pesto.
- 6Sprinkle with 1-cup cheese. Top with shrimp and tomatoes.
- 7Sprinkle with remaining cheese, onion, and pepper flakes.
- 8Bake at 400°F 10-15 minutes.
- 102 cups lightly packed fresh basil leaves.
- 111/2 cup olive oil.
- 121 cup Parmesan cheese.
- 131 clove garlic, minced.
- 14Place all ingredients in blender. Blend until smooth, adding more oil if needed. (If made ahead, cover and chill up to 5 days, or freeze.) Makes 1 1/2 cups.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Shrimp Pesto Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (503 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 113.9
- Calories from Fat 59
- Total Fat 6.6 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 57.8 mg
- Sodium 407.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 10.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
frozen texas rolls