Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
This combination of shrimp and pesto make for a tasty seafood pizza. Full Recipe: http://www.rhodesbread.com/recipes/view/1692
- Spray counter lightly with non-stick cooking spray.
- Combine rolls into a ball. Roll into a 16 inch circle.
- Place on a 15 inch sprayed pizza pan.
- Poke several times with a fork to prevent bubbles from forming.
- Bake at 400°F 10 minutes. Remove from oven. Spread with pesto.
- Sprinkle with 1-cup cheese. Top with shrimp and tomatoes.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese, onion, and pepper flakes.
- Bake at 400°F 10-15 minutes.
- 2 cups lightly packed fresh basil leaves.
- 1/2 cup olive oil.
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese.
- 1 clove garlic, minced.
- Place all ingredients in blender. Blend until smooth, adding more oil if needed. (If made ahead, cover and chill up to 5 days, or freeze.) Makes 1 1/2 cups.