from the blog "Closet Cooking" - http://closetcooking.blogspot.com/2010/01/shrimp-linguine-in-tomato-and-white.html
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat the oil in a pan.
- 2Add the onion and saute until tender, about 6-10 minutes.
- 3Add the garlic and chili pepper flakes and saute until fragrant, about a minute.
- 4Add the white wine and simmer for 5 minutes.
- 5Add the tomatoes and oregano and simmer until the sauce just starts to thicken, about 15 minutes.
- 6Meanwhile, cook the pasta as directed.
- 7Season the tomato sauce with salt and pepper to taste.
- 8Add the shrimp to the tomato sauce and simmer until cooked, about 2-3 minutes per side.
- 9Remove the tomato sauce from the heat and mix in the parsley and basil.
- 10Drain the pasta, toss in the tomato sauce and serve garnished with feta.
Browse Our Top Low Sat. Fat Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Low Sat. Fat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Shrimp Linguine in a Tomato and White Wine Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (483 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 598.1
- Calories from Fat 60
- Total Fat 6.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 142.8 mg
- Sodium 661.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 98.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.6 g
- Sugars 9.6 g
- Protein 32.7 g