Thai Shrimp Linguine
This is a recipe from Simple & Delicious magazine. So easy and on the table in 15 minutes. As a busy mom, you just can't beat that!
- Ready In:
- 1 (9 ounce) package fresh linguine
- 1 cup fresh snow pea
- 2 cups shredded carrots
- 1⁄2 lb sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄2 lb uncooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 cup thai peanut sauce
- Cook linguine according to package directions, adding snow peas and linguine at the same time.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook carrots and mushrooms in oil over medium heat for 3 minutes. Add shrimp; cook and stir 3 minutes longer or until shrimp turns pink. Stir in peanut sauce; heat through.
- Drain linguine and snow peas; transfer to a serving bowl. Top with shirmp mixture; toss to coat.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation