Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1 (8 ounce) canpeeled baby shrimp, drained
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon chili powder
- Grind up shrimp and onion in food processor.
- Add rest of ingredients and mix well.
- Serve with vegetables (cauliflower, broccoli, cucumber, carrot, celery sticks and green pepper).
Very good shrimp dip and very easy to put together. Took to a friends house for a small last minute get together. Everyone liked it. I served mine with crackers rather than the veggies as suggested. Thanks for posting. Made for My 3 Chefs 2009.