Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
I was given this recipe by a coworker and she told me it was the best she has ever ate. After making it this New Years Eve, I agree. You will also.
- 1 lb shrimp, cooked and shelled, the larger the better
- 1 cup crushed cracker (Ritz or Townhouse)
- 1⁄4 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic
- 3⁄4 cup butter or 3⁄4 cup margarine
- 1⁄4 cup white wine
- Place shrimp in baking dish.
- Mix crackers, cheese, garlic, and parsley.
- Spread mixture over shrimp. Melt butter or margarine than add wine and pour over shrimp and cracker mixture.
- Bake 20 to 30 minutes at 350 until crumbs are lightly browned.
Definitely yummy.... and easy! I agree that the bigger shrimp you use, the better. I used the 16-20 per pound size. I cut the butter down to 1/2 cup and it was plenty. I squirted a little lemon juice over top prior to serving. Thanx for sharing this lovely shrimp recipe!
I made this for dinner today ... Excellent! I've been looking for a recipe for years and this one is perfect!