Recipe by Chef Dugg
I was given this recipe by a coworker and she told me it was the best she has ever ate. After making it this New Years Eve, I agree. You will also.
Top Review by *Parsley*
Definitely yummy.... and easy! I agree that the bigger shrimp you use, the better. I used the 16-20 per pound size. I cut the butter down to 1/2 cup and it was plenty. I squirted a little lemon juice over top prior to serving. Thanx for sharing this lovely shrimp recipe!
- 1 lb shrimp, cooked and shelled, the larger the better
- 1 cup crushed cracker (Ritz or Townhouse)
- 1⁄4 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic
- 3⁄4 cup butter or 3⁄4 cup margarine
- 1⁄4 cup white wine