MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Don't remember where this recipe came from, have served it for years. A family favorite.
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1/2 cup margarine
- 2 cloves garlic, pressed
- 1⁄3 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 1 dash cayenne pepper
- 1⁄2 cup dry white wine
- 2 cups soft breadcrumbs (not dry)
- 4 cups cleaned cooked shrimp
- Melt butter over low heat in small saucepan.
- Add garlic, parsley, paprika, pepper, and wine, and mix thoroughly.
- Stir bread crumbs into butter mixture.
- Place shrimp in 13x9 baking dish.
- Spread butter and crumb mixture over.
- Bake at 350 F degrees about 30 minutes, until crumbs brown.
- Sprinkle with more fresh chopped parsley.
- Serve with good bread for dipping in garlic/herb butter.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
Excellent entree'! I had a couple of handfuls of fresh baby spinach which I lightly sauteed with the frozen shrimp in olive oil and garlic. I used 2 1/2 cups of breadcrumbs and when it was already to go into the oven I sprinkled some parmesan cheese on top. It was so good. Thanks, Carole in Orlando2Reply
see 5 more