- 2 lbs shrimp, shelled and deveined
- 2 tablespoons green seasoning i use recaito
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1⁄2 cup chopped celery
- 1⁄2 cup chopped bell pepper
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons flour
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 lb tomatoes, chopped (14 oz.) or 1 can diced tomato (14 oz.)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon diced hot pepper (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- season shrimp with green seasoning.
- saute garlic,onion,celery,and bell pepper in butter until tender but not browned.
- blend flour and sugar, then add tomatoes,salt,hot pepper simmer 15 minute.
- Add shrimp and cook on high heat 5-10 min or until shrimp is cooked.
- adjust seasoning and serve with white rice.