Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is from TOH. I haven’t tried them yet, but I am typing it up for ZWT II 2 servings
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1⁄4 cup chopped onion
- 1 celery rib, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1 (15 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 bay leaf
- 1⁄2 lb cooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- hot cooked rice
- In a skillet, sauté the green pepper, onion, celery and garlic in oil until tender.
- Add the tomato sauce, oregano and bay leaf. Reduce heat; simmer uncovered for 20 minutes.
- Stir in the shrimp and cook for 3 minutes. Discard bay leaf and serve over hot rice.