Prep 5 mins
Cook 40 mins
Shrimp chili with just a little kick.
- 1 large sweet pepper, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans
- 1 (15 ounce) can red beans
- 1 (15 ounce) can pinto beans
- 1 (15 ounce) can diced tomatoes with green chilies
- 1⁄2 lb small shrimp
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Old Bay Seasoning
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- In large stock pot, add olive oil, pepper, onion and garlic and saute for several minutes.
- Add all other ingredients except shrimp.
- Reduce heat to low, cover and simmer for 30 minute.
- 10 min before serving, add shrimp, and cook until just pink.
- Serve with grated cheese if desired.