Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
Easy to prepare and tasty appetizer.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 3 (8 ounce) packagesfrozen cooked baby shrimp, thawed
- 1 cup seafood sauce
- 2 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 1 small tomatoes, chopped
- 3 green onions with tops, sliced
- In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth.
- Add sour cream and mayonnaise; mix well.
- Spread mixture on a round 12 inch serving platter.
- Sprinkle with shrimp.
- Top with seafood sauce.
- Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese, green pepper, tomato and onions.
- Cover and refrigerate. Serve with crackers.