Festive Appetizer Spread
photo by CHEFDLH
- Ready In:
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (8 ounce) jar Cheez Whiz
- 1⁄4 cup chopped red pepper
- 1⁄4 cup sliced green onion
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- Mix all ingredients with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended.
- Garnish with chopped nuts, parsley or fresh vegetable cutouts.
- Serve with assorted crackers, breads, breadsticks or vegetables.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Ok. I don't usually like Cheez Whiz and I have never bought it before but this dip I enjoyed and never noticed it was there. My husband said it was 5 star for taste. It initially tastes one way and by the end of the bite other flavors come thru. It was a super fast dip to prepare. I chilled until serving and people ate it easily with cut up veggies and 4 assorted crackers then commented on the great flavor. The chopped bell pepper and green onion makes it seem totally fresh. Unique combo with the Worceshire sauce and Cheez Whiz. I will have this in my quick appetizer file. Thanks for posting -Christine- Enjoy! ChefDLH