Cooking Light. Nov 2004. Serve with rice.
Make and share this Shrimp and Snow Pea Stir Fry recipe from Food.com.
- 1 teaspoon dark sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh ginger
- 3 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons seasoned rice vinegar
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon bottled minced garlic
- 1 small red bell pepper, cut into 1 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 small red onion, cut into 8 wedges
- 1 cup snow peas, trimmed
- 1 1⁄2 lbs peeled and deveined large shrimp
- 3 tablespoons sesame seeds, toasted
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Combine ginger, soy sauce, vinegar, sugar, and garlic, stirring with a whisk.
- Add bell pepper and onion to pan; stir-fry 2 minutes or until crisp-tender.
- Add snow peas and shrimp; stir-fry 3 minutes or until shrimp are done. Add soy sauce mixture, and cook 1 minute. Sprinkle with sesame seeds.