Recipe by dicentra
Easy and delicious! No okra. Serve with hot steamed white rice and cornbread. YUM! I froze the leftovers (without the rice) and I will update when I defrost them.
- 4 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 (8 ounce) jar roasted red peppers, chopped
- 3 stalks celery & leaves, chopped
- 6 scallions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 lb large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 lb kielbasa, cut into chunks
- 1 cup green beans, cut into 1 inch chunks
- 1 (15 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 (15 ounce) can chicken broth
Directions See How It's Made
- In a soup pot heat the oil. Add the garlic and scallions and sautee until onions are tender.
- Add the shrimp and kielbasa. Cook until the shrimp are pink. Add the spices and stir to coat.
- Add the green beans, peppers, tomatoes and broth. Stir to combine.
- Cook over medium-high until heated through. Serve.