Prep 15 mins
Cook 2 hrs
You can't stop eating it! From my good friend Jamie....enjoy!
- 1 1⁄2 lbs medium shrimp, boiled, shelled
- 2 (15 ounce) cans black beans, drained
- 2⁄3 cup chunky salsa
- 1⁄2 cup purple onion, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup green pepper, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro (or a little more if you like)
- 2 tablespoons canola oil or 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 cup lime juice (fresh if possible)
- Coarsely chop the shrimp.
- Gently combine the shrimp with all remaining ingredients. Cover and chill 2 hours, stirring occasionally.
- Serve with crackers or tortilla chips.