Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
All my Southern recipes are from the help from EDNA.
- 2 large green bell peppers (chopped)
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 cup onion (chopped)
- 1 clove garlic (minced)
- 1 lb ground beef (sirlion)
- 1 (16 ounce) can stewed tomatoes
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- salt & pepper
- 4 drops Tabasco sauce
- 1 lb shrimp (peeled and cleaned)
- 2 cups cooked white rice
- Heat oil in skillet,saute onions,green bell peppers, and garlic until soft.
- Add ground beef and cook to brown.
- Drain off fat.
- Add all remaining ingredients, except shrimp and rice.
- Cover, heat to boiling, simmer on low heat for 25 min.
- Add shrimp and white rice.
- Stir until shrimp is pink.