- 236.59 ml soy sauce
- 236.59 ml brown sugar
- 236.59 ml water
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 onion, chopped
- 14.79 ml grated fresh gingerroot
- 14.79 ml ground black pepper
- 14.79 ml dried oregano
- 4.92 ml crushed red pepper flakes (optional)
- 4.92 ml ground cayenne pepper (optional)
- 4.92 ml ground paprika (optional)
- 2267.96 g skinless chicken thighs
Directions See How It's Made
- Whisk together the soy sauce, brown sugar, water, garlic, onion, ginger, black pepper, oregano, red pepper flakes, cayenne pepper, and paprika in a large glass or ceramic bowl.
- Add the chicken thighs, and toss to evenly coat.
- Cover the bowl with plastic wrap, and marinate the chicken in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium heat, and lightly oil the grate.
- Remove the chicken thighs from the marinade.
- Discard the remaining marinade.
- Grill the chicken thighs on the preheated grill until cooked through, about 15 minutes per side.