photo by jessymroberts
- Ready In:
- 1hr 10mins
- 1 (16 ounce) bag Coleslaw
- 1 small red bell pepper, julienned
- 6 green onions, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup macadamia nuts
- 3 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 (8 ounce) can pineapple tidbits, reserve juice
- 1⁄4 cup sesame oil
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- reserved pineapple juice
- Combine cole slaw mix, bell pepper and green onions.
- Toast macadamias in 3 Tbs. sesame oil until golden. Cool and add to salad mixture.
- Make dressing: (Combine reserved pineapple juice, soy, sesame oil, and sugar), stirring until sugar is dissolved.
- Pour dressing over salad, toss and refrigerate 1 hour. Toss again and serve.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
see 5 more reviews
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
One of the old time founding members of Recipezaar. I live in Port Orchard, Washington. I LOVE to cook and bake nearly everything! I HATE to see people join the site, have no published recipes, but rag on another cook in a review on a recipe they haven't even tried or didn't follow. Oh, and I hate cilantro, too. :)