Prep 45 mins
Cook 30 mins
good and low calorie
- 1 (8 ounce) package shirataki noodles
- 1⁄2 cup fat-free cream of mushroom soup
- 3 ounces tuna, drained
- 2⁄3 cup peas or 2⁄3 cup frozen vegetables
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt (optional)
- Drain noodles. Cut into pieces, and parboil for 2 minutes to rid of odor.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Spray casserole with butter flavored non-stick spray.
- Mix noodles, tuna, soup, and seasonings, and pour into casserole. Add breadcrumbs to top if desired.
- Bake 30 minues.
Extremely easy to make. I washed and drain noodles, patted dry, then microwaved one minute, drained and patted dry. I added 1 wedge Laughing cow lite cheese, microwaved with noodles 30 seconds. Stirred well before adding peas, tuna, pepper, fat free soup, garlic powder. I then mixed in a tbsp. FF parmesan cheese, and topped with an additional 2 tbsp. of parmesan cheese prior to baking. Very yummy and easy to prepare. Nutritious and low calorie.
Very yummy, I really enjoyed this one. My only suggestion with preparing the noodles would be to pat them dry using paper towels, then either parboil them or microwave them in a little bit of water and after which pat them dry again. This makes sure all the odor is gone and won' make the bake watery. Well done