Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
This quick meal will wow the kids.
- 1 lb extra lean ground beef
- 1 (7 1/4 ounce) packagekraft macaroni and cheese mix, dinner
- 1 (16 ounce) can stewed tomatoes, undrained
- 1 cup frozen green pea
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup kraft shredded low-moisture part-skim mozzarella cheese
- BROWN meat in large nonstick skillet on medium-high heat. Drain fat, if necessary.
- STIR in Macaroni, Cheese Sauce Mix, tomatoes, peas and milk. Bring to boil. Reduce heat to medium-low; cover. Simmer 12 minute or until macaroni is tender.
- SPRINKLE with cheese. Let stand 5 minute or until cheese is melted.
This is a great recipe when you don't have alot of time. The family all like it and now I'm trying it on the grandkids. thank you for this quick and easy recipe