Prep 5 mins
Cook 40 mins
A delicious and simple family recipe.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 (10 ounce) cans Campbell's Cream of Chicken Soup
- flour (for dredging)
- salt & pepper (for dredging)
- 1 button mushroom
- 2 tablespoons sherry wine
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 cups white rice
- Mix flour salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Dredge chicken in the flour mixture.
- Melt butter in the casserole dish.
- Place chicken breast in the casserole dish and bake for 15-20 minutes at 350°F Flip chicken breasts over and bake for another 15-20 minutes.
- Combine cream of chicken soup, sherry, 1 bottle of button mushrooms (and additional salt & pepper, if desired) in a sauce pan. Heat on low for a couple of minutes.
- Pour the sauce over the chicken breasts and allow it to bake for an additional 10 minutes at 350°F.
- Serve over cooked white rice.