MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
This is a fast recipe to put together with items you already have on hand.
- Ready In:
- 1hr 5mins
- 6 chicken breast halves, boneless and skinless
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- 3⁄4 cup butter
- 3⁄4 cup mushroom, sliced
- 1 1⁄2 cups chicken broth
- 6 tablespoons sherry wine
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons rosemary
- wild rice, cooked
- Preheat oven to 350 degees.
- Shake chicken pieces with salt, pepper, and paprika in a bag.
- Brown in half the butter.
- Remove to casserole and add remaining butter to the pan.
- Add mushrooms and cook until tender.
- Sprinkle flour over mushrooms.
- Stir in chicken, broth, sherry and rosemary.
- Pour this mixture over chicken and bake for 45 minutes.
- Serve with wild rice.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
Winner! Am always looking for new recipes for chicken - happy I found this one. Other than halving for the two of us and being very generous with the mushrooms made as posted. The chicken along with the wild rice an awesome meal. Can't wait to serve this one to family and friends. Made for Auz/NZ Swap.Reply