Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is an easy meal to prepare and it is so good! Use small to medium sized shell pasta for the best results.
- 1 lb medium pasta shell
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 lb mushroom, sliced
- 3⁄4 cup shrimp, shelled and deveined
- 1⁄2 cup chicken broth
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- Cook pasta as directed.
- Meanwhile in a large skillet, melt butter over medium heat.
- Add garlic, saute 1 minute or until softened.
- Increase heat to medium high, add mushrooms and saute for 5 minutes or until tender.
- Add shrimp, saute for 3 minutes or until cooked through.
- Stir in chicken broth, salt and pepper.
- Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer 1 minute.
- Drain pasta; place in serving bowl and toss with cheese and parsley.
- Add mushroom-shrimp sauce; toss.
- Serve immediately.
WOW, super easy, family loved it, a must have in the arsenal!
This was delish! However, I did add a full pound of medium shrimp. It was very filling, and also very quick to make. Will be adding it to my regular rotation. Made for 1-2-3 Hit Wonders.
I made this delicious dish for dinner tonight. Our food store has a section with steamed shrimp in different spices.I purchased the garlic one and followed the recipe exactly otherwise. It was easy, tasty and everyone loved it. I know I will be making this often. Thanks for sharing your wonderful recipe.