Foil Packet Grilled Potatoes
I use small to medium size potatoes. You can either sprinkle real shredded parmesan cheese on these packets during the last five minutes, or just stir in a teaspoon or so of the dry grated stuff in the packet before cooking. One day I'm going to add green peppers and sausage to this in the packet.
- Ready In:
- 6 russet potatoes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- Peel and dice potatoes - about 1-inch size pieces.
- Mix olive oil and spices in large bowl.
- Stir in potatoes and mix well.
- (Optional) Microwave potatoes for a minute or two if you don't want to cook them on the grill as long.
- Separate potatoes into a few 12-inch packets and wrap up.
- Cook 30 minutes on the grill or until done to your liking.
- Sprinkle with shredded parmesan when done and seal foil back up to melt it, or sprinkle it on during the last 5 minutes on the grill.