- 24 eggs
- 4 teaspoons salt
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 1 cup water
- 4 cups white vinegar
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 2 tablespoons pickling spices
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil egg and shell while still warm.
- Dissolve sugar and salt in water in sauce pan on stove over medium heat.
- Tie spices in a cloth bag. Add remaining ingredients to water mixture to make brine.
- Place eggs and brine in a glass container and refrigerate at least 24 hours. leave the spice bag in brine for a couple of days, then remove bag.