Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
Another great recipe given to me by a friend. This time it was Darlene. You won't believe how good it is!
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 1⁄2 lbs salmon fillets
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Pour butter in a 9"x13" pan.
- (I use parchment paper to line a metal pan or a'Pammed' Pyrex dish.) Arrange onion evenly in bottom of dish.
- (I usually put hard butter and onions in the pan together and place in preheated oven to melt the butter. Just don't forget to watch it!) Place salmon in a single layer on top of onions.
- Combine mayo, cheese, worc.
- sauce, paprika and salt.
- Spread over top of salmon.
- Sprinkle with oregano and parsley.
- Bake at 350 degrees for app.
- 35 minute depending on thickness of salmon.
This is going into my best of the best file. We loved the flavor of this salmon. I especially loved the way the onions turned out. The salmon comes out very moist and flavorful. Just an excellent recipe for salmon!
This was actually pretty good. I did enjoy eating it, I put in Dill instead of parsley but did everything else the same. I don't see myself making it again because of the calorie content (mayo) but I am glad I made it at least once.
This recipe is a keeper. Followed exactly as stated because it's the only way I know how to cook. The whole family had 2nd and 3rds. Thank you so much for taking the time to post this wonderful recipe.