Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I just wasnt satisfied with all different mix recipes so I made one. This is really as close as I can get it. Try it and see for yourself
- 4 cups flour
- 4 cups cracker meal or 4 cups ground inexpensive crackers
- 2 tablespoons salt
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 3 tablespoons paprika
- 1⁄4 ounce dry yeast
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- Cut mix in half for smaller batch.
- Add all ingredients to food proccesor except crackers and oil.
- Crush crackers in hand and add to rest of mix. Procces on low and add oil while mixing. Procces for about 30 second until course ground. Store in air tight container for up to six months.