Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
I have made this a small serving mainly because I like a lot of different vegetables at each meal so if you like more feel free to increase the servings. This is on another website by Live and Eat Healthy but I have made some changes to thier recipe.
- Heat a frying pan over medium heat until hot, about 3 minutes.
- Heat oil and garlic until fragrant, 30 seconds.
- Reduce heat to medium-low.
- Add 1 tsp butter and the Brussels Sprouts, cut-side down.
- Cover and cook until golden brown on bottom 4 - 6 minutes.
- Flip Sprouts and add 2nd tsp of butter.
- Cover and cook until other side is browned about 3 more minutes.
- Transfer to a serving plate.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and pepper.