I have made this a small serving mainly because I like a lot of different vegetables at each meal so if you like more feel free to increase the servings. This is on another website by Live and Eat Healthy but I have made some changes to thier recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat a frying pan over medium heat until hot, about 3 minutes.
- 2Heat oil and garlic until fragrant, 30 seconds.
- 3Reduce heat to medium-low.
- 4Add 1 tsp butter and the Brussels Sprouts, cut-side down.
- 5Cover and cook until golden brown on bottom 4 - 6 minutes.
- 6Flip Sprouts and add 2nd tsp of butter.
- 7Cover and cook until other side is browned about 3 more minutes.
- 8Transfer to a serving plate.
- 9Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and pepper.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Shahana's Parmesan Brussels Sprouts
Serving Size: 1 (86 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 157.1
- Calories from Fat 124
- Total Fat 13.8 g
- Saturated Fat 6.0 g
- Cholesterol 24.5 mg
- Sodium 157.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 3.8 g