Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Great salad with lots of flavor! Great for pitch-in's.
- 1 head lettuce
- 2 green peppers, chopped
- 2 red peppers, chopped
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 1 yellow onion, chopped
- 2 (15 1/2 ounce) cans peas, drained
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 cup salad dressing
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 8 -10 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- Layer shredded lettuce, peppers, onion, and peas ina large bowl or trifle dish.
- Mix in a separate bowl, sugar, salad dressing, and sour cream.
- Spread mixture on top of peas.
- Layer cheese and bacon and top off with another layer of lettuce.