Prep 2 hrs
Cook 15 mins
A recipe from Les saisons de Clodine
Make and share this Sesame Roasted Salmon Skewers recipe from Food.com.
- Mix all ingredients without salmon and sesame seeds.
- Skewer the salmon cubes on skewers.
- Put the skewers in the marinade and let marinate in the fridge for 2 hours.
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Remove the skewers from the marinade (keep it), then roll in the sesame seeds.
- Cook in oven 12 to 15 minutes. While the salmon is cooking, boil the marinade for a few minutes.
- When ready to serve, you can serve the skewers with the remaining marinade as sauce.
Loved it! (although this is right up my alley for flavors so I knew I would). I omitted the rice vinegar and it seemed to do well without it. I actually added 2 tsp of orange blossom water as a replacement which gave a nice essence. I think 1.5 tsp would have been better though. Almost forgot to add that I boiled the sauce. You didn't mention it and I thought I would for those who are newbie cooks.
Doubly-y good and I double the sincerity. I know, another skull numbing cliché.
This recipe is worthy of a very nice piece of salmon. It is fantastic with a wonderful flavor. To keep calories down I just used a drizzle of the very tasty sauce and served it with couscous and asparagus. Made for photo tag and this is definitely a keeper. Thanks for posting!