1/2 Photos of Sesame-Ginger Pasta With Shrimp and Scallops
Hungry Chefs's Note:
My mom found this recipe years ago, and it is still of the most often made (or at least craved) meals. Packed with flavor, this dish is sure to excite your taste buds!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup unseasoned rice vinegar
- 2 teaspoons fresh ginger, minced
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons chili paste
- 1 teaspoon oriental sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon orange zest
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons fresh mint
- 2 -3 packages udan Asian noodles (may be hard to find, so 1 lb. linguine will work perfectly)
- 1/2 lb shrimp
- 1/2 lb scallops
- 1Combine all ingredients (except shrimp and scallops) and stir gently.
- 2I generally will make the sauce the night before to allow the flavors to soak in together, but letting the sauce sit for an hour will do perfectly as well.
- 3Cook shrimp and scallops in sauce for about 10 minutes.
- 4Mix sauce with noodles and enjoy!
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sesame-Ginger Pasta With Shrimp and Scallops
Serving Size: 1 (110 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 184.9
- Calories from Fat 19
- Total Fat 2.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 129.1 mg
- Sodium 388.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 17.4 g
- Protein 21.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: