Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
This looks delicious! From Church Suppers
- 2 teaspoons dark sesame oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into thin strips
- 0.333 (2 1/16 ounce) packagesliced dried apricot
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1⁄2 cup apricot preserves
- 1 tablespoon reduced sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- 1⁄2 teaspoon snow peas, ends trimmed
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- In large nonstick skillet over medium heat, heat the sesame oil.
- Add the garlic, and saute for 1 minute.
- Add the chicken and saute until it is browned and no longer pink in the center, about 5 minutes.
- Add the snow peas and simmer until crisp tender about 5 minutes longer.
- Sprinkle with the sesame seeds.