Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
Simple, easy, fast, tasty veggie dish
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 3 cups carrots, thinly sliced
- 2 cups mushrooms, sliced
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- Heat oil in pan and add carrots and mushrooms.
- Stir-fry over medium heat about 5 minutes.
- Add sesame seeds and salt.
- Cover and simmer 4 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Carrots should be tender-crisp.
Excellent vegi dish. I loved the combination of carrots with the mushrooms and the sesame seeds really made the dish! Fast easy and loads of compliments when I made it for guests.Thanks for sharing this recipe with us!!
What can I say but WOW!! This dish is earthy, satisfying and completely yummy!!! It makes a superb side dish and I will be making it over and over again!!!