Prep 3 hrs
Cook 8 mins
Tasty! From "Ways to Prepare Meat 1978".
- 1 lb round steak, thickly cut
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon grated onion
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon peel
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ginger
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- Cut the meat into 1 inch cubes and marinate in a mixture of the rest of the ingredients for at least three hours at room temperature. Stir two or three times.
- Remove the meat from the marinade and roll in some dry sesame seeds, thread onto a skewer and broil for 8-15 minutes.