1/1 Photo of Seaweed and Cucumber Salad
I'm adding this Japanese recipe for ZWT 6.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bring a small pot of water to a boil.
- 2While the water is coming to a boil, soak the seaweed in cool water for 10 minutes.
- 3Put the seaweed into the boiling water, remove immediately, then plunge into the cold water.
- 4Dry the seaweed, trim any rough parts, and chop.
- 5Meanwhile, cut the cucumber in half length-wise. If there are lots of seeds, scrape them out. Slice as thinly as possible.
- 6Mix the cucumber and seaweed.
- 7Combine the remaining ingredients and pour over the vegetables.
- 8Chill up to 2 hours before serving.
Browse Our Top Japanese Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Japanese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Seaweed and Cucumber Salad
Serving Size: 1 (5 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 0.9
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 83.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: