Recipe by Hill Family
We eat these several times a month and serve with all sorts of toppings; powdered sugar and lemon, fruit, different compotes and even just jam.
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup skim milk
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄8 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 2 tablespoons butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Whip eggs in blender, you want them to be frothy.
- Add milk, nutmeg, cinnamon, sugar, salt, oil, vanilla and flour. Mix just until beaten.
- Place butter in 8x8 inch baking dish or skillet.
- Place in a 400 degree oven until butter just melts. Swish butter around so that it coats the bottom and sides of pan.
- Pour batter in hot pan and bake for 15 min at 400 degrees.
- Turn down oven to 350 degrees and bake for another 6-8 minutes.