- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 1⁄2 cups long grain white rice
- 1⁄4 medium onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 cups chicken stock
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 teaspoon salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Warm oil in saucepan over med heat. When hot add rice and stir for about 10 minutes. Add onion and garlic, stir and cook about 1 minute.
- Add broth, bay leaf and salt.
- Bring to a boil, lower heat cover and let simmer for 15 mins until liquid is absorbed.
- Take off burner and let sit another 10 minutes.
- Rmove bay leaf and fluff with fork.