1/2 Photos of Seasoned Potato Cubes
I found this in a quick cooking magazine that my mom gave me.... It sounded pretty good.... I haven't tried it yet, but will update here as soon as I do....
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 medium red potatoes, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 small sweet red pepper, chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 small green pepper, chopped (optional)
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- 1/4 cup beer (additional) or 1/4 cup chicken broth (additional)
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar (optional)
- 1In a large skillet, cook and stir the potatoes in butter over medium-high heat until lightly browned.
- 2Sprinkle with seasoned salt, garlic powder and pepper.
- 3Add red pepper, onion and green pepper if desired. Cook and stir for 5 minutes.
- 4Combine the broth, beer or additional broth and brown sugar if desired; pour over vegetables.
- 5Bring to a boil.
- 6Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 3-5 minutes or until tender.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Seasoned Potato Cubes
Serving Size: 1 (315 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 276.9
- Calories from Fat 107
- Total Fat 11.9 g
- Saturated Fat 7.3 g
- Cholesterol 30.5 mg
- Sodium 143.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.2 g
- Sugars 3.7 g
- Protein 4.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: