Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Sometimes, I don't want noodles with my seafood. Sometimes I want different kinds of seafood. Obviously, you can adapt any recipe, but this combination works very well for our taste. Sometimes I'll use a 4 oz. can of tuna (drained) instead of the lobster if I'm broke.
- 8 ounces cooked crabmeat
- 4 ounces cooked lobsters
- 6 ounces cooked shrimp, peeled, and deveined
- 1⁄2 cup frozen peas (thawed work best)
- 1⁄4 cup water chestnut, slivered
- 1⁄4 cup celery, minced
- 2 teaspoons onions, minced
- 1 teaspoon seasoning, of your choice (I use Mrs. Dash Extra Spicy)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried tarragon, crushed
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- Chop crab and lobster meat into small pieces. If shrimp are large, cut them into bite-sized pieces.
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl.
- Refrigerate at least two hours before serving to allow flavours to blend.
- You can use imitation crab meat and precooked salad shrimp if you wish.