- 200 g self raising flour
- 50 g butter
- 1 pinch salt
- 3 tablespoons water, and a bit
- seafood, extender
- bacon (Use as much to suit your taste)
- 120 ml milk
- 120 ml cream
- 1 egg
Directions See How It's Made
- Pastry: Put dry ingredients in a bowl and rub all together until mixture is like sand.
- Add water Knead together.
- Roll out to fit Quiche pan then put in and remove excess pastry.
- Filling: Mix milk, cream and egg together until well combined.
- Dice seafood extender.
- Put the seafood extender, prawns, bacon and cheese in bottom of quiche.
- Then put the mixed up milk, cream, and egg on top.
- Bake at 180 degrees for 1 hour or until golden brown.