Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
We can't get enough of this salad. Anice picnic, potluck choice.
- 1⁄2 cup Miracle Whip
- 1⁄4 cup Italian dressing
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 2 cups rotini noodles, cooked and drained
- 1 1⁄2 cups chopped imitation crabmeat
- 1 cup broccoli floret
- 1⁄4 cup green onion, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1⁄2 cup chopped tomato
- Combine Miracle Whip, dressing and cheese.
- Mix well.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Mix lightly.
- Chill until serving.
This was pretty good. I have been looking for a good seafood pasta recipe and this is it. I eliminated the brocolli and tomatoes but added 1/2 cup more imitation crab and used elbow macaroni instead. Its definitely a keeper. Thanks so much!
This was good. I made it for a potluck @ work and everyone enjoyed it. The French dressing gives it a little something xtra.
This was so good. I made it exactly as shown, except omitted tomato (personal preferance) and it turned out fantastic. Took it to a friend's cottage and it disappeared fast. Thanks for sharing