This is so good. We make these every week. Can put on sub roll and add many extras- you will love it!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 12 slice Italian bread or 12 slice white bread, toasted
- salt and pepper
- 453.59 g imitation crabmeat
- 3 (510.29 g) can tuna, drained
- dill relish (optional)
- black olives (optional)
- lettuce (optional)
- 1 tomato, sliced (optional)
- 1 onion, sliced (optional)
- 4 slice mozzarella cheese (optional) or 4 slice provolone cheese (optional)
- 1shred up crab into bowl and mix with a couple heaping tablespoons mayo until enough is added to your liking.
- 2In another bowl, mix drained tuna with mayo the same way as you did with the crab mixture.
- 3To these mixtures you can add seasonings if desired.
- 4I put black olives in my crab mix and dill relish sometimes in my tuna mix.
- 5Take the lightly toasted bread and on first slice scoop some crab mixture onto it to desired thickness.
- 6Place another slice of toasted bread on this.
- 7Scoop some tuna mixture onto this second slice of toast.
- 8Can now place any other options- I like lettuce, tomato and mozzarella cheese.
- 9Place third slice of toasted bread onto top layer (I sometimes put a little mayo on bread so it sticks together).
- 10Can toothpick layers together and cut in half.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Seafood Club Sandwich
Serving Size: 1 (1552 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 461.6
- Calories from Fat 88
- Total Fat 9.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 71.0 mg
- Sodium 1352.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 48.6 g