Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
These are buttery seafood skewers, with a yummy citrus-ginger sauce.
- 1 lb unpeeled large, fresh shrimp
- 1 lb grouper fillet, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1⁄2 lb sea scallops
- 4 slices bacon, quartered
- 8 medium sized frsh mushroom caps
- 1 large green pepper, seeded and cut into 1 inch pieces
- hot cooked rice
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 1⁄2 cup pineapple juice
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- fresh ground pepper, to taste
- Peel shrimp; devein. Alternately thread shrimp, grouper, and next 4 ingredients onto 8 (12 inch) skewers. Place skewers, in batches, on a lightly greased rack of a broiler pan. Broil 5 1/2 inches from heat 12 to 15 minutes or until shrimp turn pink and fish flakes easily when tested with a fork, turning and basting with Citrus-Ginger Sauce. Serve over rice.
- Combine all ingredients; stir well. (1 1/2 cups).