Recipe by Ranikabani
I just put the following recipe together becuase I wanted to use up some leftover ingredients which I had readily available in the cupboards! But it was a hit! You can use any vegetable combination or seafood combination you'd like. Try carrots cut diagonally, or snow peas, bean sprouts etc. For the seafood, try scallops, or shrimp, etc. I am only giving you a "base" from which you can work your own magic!
- 1 package rice flat rice noodles
- 1 cup of raw seafood (shrimps, scallops etc)
- 4 cups boiling water
- 1 teaspoon garlic, crushed or 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- chili flakes, optional
- 3 -4 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- salt, pepper to taste
- 1⁄2 cup snow peas
- 1⁄2 cup carrot, cut diagonally in thin slices
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil water and pour over rice noodles.
- Cover and let it sit until the seafood and vegetables are cooked.
- Put olive oil and butter in a frying pan and melt butter on medium-low heat.
- Add garlic, chili flakes.
- Add seafood and veggies.
- Add salt, pepper and soy sauce.
- Saute on medium heat until seafood is cooked.
- Drain noodles.
- Add to seafood and noodles and give it a quick stir to blend all ingredients.