Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
This easy turkey chili is quick to make and ready to eat in about 45 minutes. Even kids won't know how healthy it is!
- 1 1⁄4 cups turkey breast (ground)
- 1 medium onion (diced)
- 1 (28 ounce) can tomatoes (and juice)
- 2 celery ribs (diced)
- 1 green zucchini (diced)
- 1 squash (yellow diced)
- 1 (19 ounce) can black beans (rinsed and drained)
- 1⁄2 green pepper
- 1⁄2 cup mushroom
- 2 (5 1/2 ounce) cans tomato paste
- 1 (32 g) packagespicy chili seasoning mix (Club House)
- Spray a large pot with PAM and add ground turkey breast and onion and saute until browned.
- Add all other ingredients and simmer for 30 minutes. Enjoy!